Uncover the Science Museum
Science Museum Treasure Hunt Clues
“Just for fun”
|Tweet a group photo of your team to @thinkingbob and @sciencemuseum|
|Take a photo of your team body spelling BOB|
|Find Elliott in the museum and take a team photo|
Answer the 10 Clues and the additional bonus challenges for points!
1. LOCATION: This room has an unsynchronized NUMDUPLE at it’s entrance
Find something that was part-owned by a Cook and write the next four letters in this sequence:
ABDEFG_ _ _ _
2. LOCATION: Where the beautiful people strut their stuff
Find a volcano that shouldn’t be on the moon.
3. LOCATION: Identity crisis
This sleeping baby is stronger than you – how?
4. LOCATION: Knowledge is power:
Samuel Hill the plumber/painter lived in what English town?
5. LOCATION: Textile disputes
This house is nothing like a house but there’s lots of carpet to see. Find number 178 for what material also found under your feet.
6. LOCATION: In the home – follow the drills
What toothpaste was used by a girl in the jungle?
7. LOCATION: Dividing opinion
What number lies on a Nice cabinet, East of New York and North of Paris?
8. LOCATION: In a space with a black arrow
Where people wear water, but no-one’s wearing it now – whose hand once rested in a space below your eyes just now?
9. LOCATION: A visit back in time
A Lovelly watch without numbers was made by a Hardy man, but who was it for?
10. LOCATION: Crafting the here and now
Which Miss World contestant beat the reigning champion to the crown in 1929?