Uncover the Science Museum
Science Museum Treasure Hunt Clues
“Just for fun”
|Tweet a group photo of your team to @thinkingbob and @sciencemuseum|
|Your team body spelling BOB|
|Your team by a beauty queen that beat a Miss America|
Answer the 10 Clues and the additional bonus challenges for points!
1. LOCATION: This room has an unsynchronized NUMDUPLE at it’s entrance
Find something that was part-owned by a Cook and write the next four letters in this sequence:
ABDEFG_ _ _ _
2. LOCATION: Where the beautiful people strut their stuff
Find a volcano that shouldn’t be on the moon.
3. LOCATION: Identity crisis
This sleeping baby is stronger than you – how?
4. LOCATION: It’s Power
Samuel Hill the plumber/painter lived in what English town?
5. This house is nothing like a house but there’s lots of carpet to see. Find number 178 for what material also found under your feet.
6. LOCATION: In the home – follow the drills
What toothpaste was used by a girl in the jungle?
7. LOCATION: Arguer & I both confused about culture
Look up and freeze – people in a line. At the back two pairs, bent over, strange objects in their hands – from where do they come – confirmation at your right hand.
8. LOCATION: In a space with a black arrow
Where people wear water, but no-one’s wearing it now – whose hand once rested in a space below your eyes just now?
9. LOCATION: What, did you say?
A windswept man, a small notebook, and what Castle from the north?
10. LOCATION: Albert between Time
Removed without permission so you and i could see. What is there a model of, it might have made his family angry!