Thinking Bob – Where London Social Networking becomes fun!
Networking, the word we all fear and hate! But what springs to mind? Awkward, fake, avoid at all costs? It’s fine when we have to do it for work, have a few free drinks, hand out the business cards and get out of there as quick as you can. BUT what if you need to make new friends in the city or grow your social circle with other people in the same situation.
Fed up of being stuck in a conversation with married folk blabbering about their kids? Want to find a new group of friends to have a relaxing and engaging dinner with on Saturday night…? Enter Thinking Bob – the fun, London social networking site for busy people.
What can you expect to see in the calendar?
- Crime solving treasure hunts and street games – hosted by Sherlock and Watson themselves.
- Cultural adventures and events within London’s museums and galleries.
- Pub philosophy and Balloon debates allowing you to get stuck into this month’s hot topic.
- Quite Interesting dinners with random facts, irreverent talking points and great London restaurants.
- Pub quizzes and gameshows with real buzzers! Interactive with something for everyone. From beer mat and tin foil challenges to challenging observation questions.
- Talking to strangers with author Tom Jones – forget awkward small talk here!
- As well as monthly film nights, book clubs and more….
The good news is you don’t have much to lose. Your first month is free so you can come along to a couple of events and see if it’s right for you. A host of online tools means it’s easy to keep track of upcoming socials, who you’ve met, and your new, growing social life. Seasoned members can also host their own socials. Come and see the fast growing London socialising network for yourself!