Greenwich Mean Time Hunt
“Just for fun”
|Tweet a group photo to @thinkingbob|
|Your team with a ship|
|Your team being nautical|
|Your team on the Meridian line|
Complete the 10 Clues and the additional bonus challenges for points!
1. Where Greenwich and Royal elevated meet, you’ll find an art deco clock tower. In what year was the stone laid in this former town hall by the Mayor?
2. The Cutty Sark is a powerful sight, it stands out and shines bright. Which wandering pest stands inn close by?
3. Find the road to higher education and locate the famous market entrance. Look up to find the the significance of MDCCCXXXI.
4. Near the Thames, two flags still golden. Towards the river, a second man does face. A king and two queens between him and water, if your head down you keep as you pace.
5. The museum entrance is rather grand. What features keep it stable on either side.
6. This 100 year old tunnel is rather rare. Enter it if you dare. Cross the river to the other side and photograph yourselves with pride. (All of your team must complete this task to get the points)
7.The great still ship it points to a group nearly popular, who make boats move with movements roughly circular.
8.Near where East meets West, and atop a hill steep, which animal misspelled is under the Canadian gift’s feet?
9. The message in this bottle is Victory. But who’s?
10. Shepherd’s watch their clock by night from a point up high. How many feet exactly from Newlyn does it lie?