Greenwich Mean Time Hunt
“Just for fun”
|Tweet a group photo to @thinkingbob|
|Your team with a ship|
|Your team being nautical|
|Your team on the Meridian line|
Complete the 10 Clues and the additional bonus challenges for points!
1. This 100 year old tunnel is rather rare. Enter it if you dare. Cross the river to the other side and photograph yourselves with pride. (All of your team must complete this task to get the points)
2. The Cutty Sark is mostly black and white but two primary colours stand out bright. What are they?
3. Find the road to higher education. An Icy maid has a treat for you. Look up to find the the significance of MDCCCXXXI.
4. Near the Thames, two flags still golden. Towards the river, a second man does face. A king and two queens between him and water, if your head down you keep as you pace.
5. On one side a bottle with contents large, on the other something that stopped the Ark.
6. Up the stairs the earth is at your feet. Closest to Paul, which is the sea?
7.The great still ship it points to a group nearly popular, who make boats move with movements roughly circular.
8.Near where East meets West, and atop a hill steep, which animal misspelled is under the Canadian gift’s feet?
9. Near where you think again, memory is painted on glass of hues. What does the snake show, when seen in truth?
10. Shepherd’s watch their clock by night from a point up high. How many feet exactly from Newlyn does it lie?