Greenwich Mean Time Hunt
“Just for fun”
|Tweet a group photo to @thinkingbob|
|Your team with a ship|
|Your team being nautical|
|Your team on the Meridian line|
Complete the 10 Clues and the additional bonus challenges for points!
1. This 100 year old tunnel is rather rare. Enter it if you dare. Cross the river to the other side and photograph yourselves with pride. (All of your team must complete this task to get the points)
2. The Cutty Sark is mostly black and white but these flags stand out bright. What four colours can you see?
3. Find the road to higher education and locate the famous market entrance. Look up to find the the significance of MDCCCXXXI.
4. Near the Thames, two flags still golden. Towards the river, a second man does face. A king and two queens between him and water, if your head down you keep as you pace.
5. The museum entrance is rather grand. What features keep it stable on either side.
6. Go in and up the stairs the earth is at your feet. Closest to coffee, which is the sea?
7.The great still ship it points to a group nearly popular, who make boats move with movements roughly circular.
8.Near where East meets West, and atop a hill steep, which animal misspelled is under the Canadian gift’s feet?
9. The message in this bottle is Victory. But who’s?
10. Shepherd’s watch their clock by night from a point up high. How many feet exactly from Newlyn does it lie?