Your 12 Clues of Christmas:
Rules: Each correct answer is worth 1 point. The answers will correspond to the items from the 12 days of Christmas.
- Rudolph seems to have landed in the garden. What’s he trampling on?
- Nelson is looking over a Crib made by who?
- The choice for Cashmere on the Strand. How many out of place sheep can you see?
- Deck the halls in F and M. Which red animal is spreading some sparkle?
- At the entrance To London’s most famous hotel find a vegetable?
- Go Halfway To Heaven, what type of angry house is next door?
- You can’t be Freed of London or Christmas here as they have a tree of what?
- No. 8 Russell street is where Johnson met Boswell in what Roman year?
- Instead of one there are nine of these on this tree on Bedfordbury.
- Do you have 40 shillings to spare? If not, take care. Rules apply here only carry your candle in one
- You could have a Blooming good time here in this fragrant shop near Floral Street. 3 of what await you in the window?
- It would Hardy be Christmas without sweets… Which one is my next love above the geeks?