Our guide to London & life for the doers, thinkers & drinkers.
News, reviews and bits and pieces that make up a smart guide to life in London
February 4, 2021Kickstart the day with this Zumba dance workout.More →
Try this routine three times a week to keep in good shape,
January 7, 2021What makes this “beginner friendly”?More →
1. I used BASIC movements, that are not too complicated or hard to perform
2. the workout sequences REPEAT, giving you a chance to get used to the movements & get a better feeling for them
3. a couple of BREAKS. Haha I know you wanted them! The workout sequences are only between 2 or 4 minutes long. Then it’s time to catch a breath!
4. includes warm up exercises
5. includes a cool down sequence in the end