Museum of Childhood
V&A Treasure Hunt Clues
“Just for fun”
|Tweet a team photo to @thinkingbob|
|Acting like a child.|
|Frolicking in the sand.|
|Playing a game.|
Answer the 10 Clues and the additional bonus challenges for points!
1. LOCATION: pringolex liarmates (unmix)
His head was twice cooked, his clothes are tailor made. Though French be in his naming, by which country was he made?
2. LOCATION: Upstairs
A house that is drawing in the past, how many eggs on the table?
3. LOCATION: No, not made by adults.
How many elephants did the cow-like family make?
4. LOCATION: Look for inspiration
This Queen seems large next to the model, though she is younger by many years.
5. LOCATION: Elona thawori drenif (unmix)
If you seek eight eyes in a large head, to what girl are you led?
6. LOCATION: Falling, attraction and turning
In this place, though it sounds weird, four hairless coleoptera who could even have beards
7. LOCATION: Where you can marvel at direct currents perhaps
Twixt 100 pages and an oddly-coloured light, a similarly-coloured man is caught in metal plight.
8. LOCATION: Somewhere between here and Australia
A table set, a choice of food to see. Where you eat it on sounds like a piano, strangely.
9. LOCATION: The May king pro says somewhere sounding like this.
What claw maketh a man?
10. LOCATION: Games that make you think
What unfinished building hangs your opponent?