6 beautiful photos of London that prove rain is a GOOD thing1st June 2016
It’s a common misconception that rain in London is anything but a wonderful thing. In actual fact, our city is beautiful, brooding, and full of opportunity in wet weather, if you take another look…
1. Rain = gorgeous sunsets…
2. …and double the awe-inspiring landmarks thanks to wet pavements.
3. You can’t get a better view than a rainy twilight at the Southbank.
4. The tourists aren’t so keen…
5. …so you can see another side to your city.
6. …and enjoy skylines like this.
Make the most of London, whatever the weather!
The wet weather is no excuse to hide away and let your social life go stale.
Rain or shine, our 60+ socials a month help you meet people you click with and explore your city. And now you can start a free month’s trial to see if they’re for you! So what have you got to lose?
There’s so much to do (see our calendar here), so grab your umbrella… you never know who you might meet!