13 ways to fall in love with London all over again16th July 2015
Apparently, more people are tired of London than ever before. Samuel Johnson would not approve…
So we thought we’d put something together to inspire you into loving your city once more – whether you were thinking of leaving or not…
1. Watch the sunrise over the river.
2. Walk through Trafalgar Square at night.
3. Visit the ruins of St Dunstan-in-the-East gardens, which are almost 1,000 years old and are now covered in beautiful plants.
4. You’re never far away from adventure: how about a scientific treasure hunt?
5. Talk to some strangers at a social…
6. …And turn those strangers into friends – London isn’t so big after all!
7. London is 42% green space, so take advantage of it…
8. Read the beautiful messages for departed loved ones in Holland Park orangery…
8. …And then watch the waterfall in Kyoto Garden.
9. Visit an out-of-this-world cemetery…
10. Or a stunning staircase.
11. Eat at the best food markets in the world every day of the week.
12. Remember when Londoners showed the world what community really means.
13. Finally, watch this video and feel like the Tube isn’t so bad after all.
Fall in love with London at thinking bob!
We’re thinking bob, a social community for geeks, culturists and intellectuals in London.
Want to join us? Your first month’s membership is FREE and you can cancel at any time, so why not take a look at our social calendar and give us a try?