11 myths about Londoners that just aren’t true23rd August 2015
Us Londoners have an (undeserved) reputation for being a bit grumpy. But, while we all have our off-days, we’re actually rather wonderful once you look beyond the Tube (which, on a bad day, would make anyone a bit miffed).
Here are 11 things we know aren’t true about Londoners (at least, not at thinking bob), and the photos to prove it…
1. All Londoners are cold and heartless.
2. Too serious for our own good.
3. So wrapped up in our careers…
4. And always moaning about something.
5. And we can’t take a joke, either…
6. The Tube strike ground us all to a halt.
7. We don’t speak to each other.
8. Especially not on the Tube…
9. Nope, Londoners aren’t sociable people.
10. Not at all.
11. Not one bit…
Fall in love with London at thinking bob
We know that London can be a lonely place. But we also know that the secret to making the most out of living in the greatest city in the world has a lot to do with surrounding yourself with lots of lovely people.
Every month we host over 55 socials designed to bring you closer to other Londoners. Whether it’s a murder mystery evening, a treasure hunt round London’s fantastic museums, a pub quiz with real buzzers or just a trip to the pub, our members are never short of something to do and people to meet!
Coming on your own? Hate small talk? No problem! Our events take the awkwardness out of making new friends.